Friday, May 30, 2008

“Stitching Update #2” -- May 30, 2008

While working on projects I also like to start getting the next projects ready.

As I’m organizing my stash, I’m finding projects that I set aside for one reason or another. I am going to be adding these into the rotation as I complete some of my other projects.

Small Project: A Collection of Design’s “Firecracker Cookie”
I worked on this several years ago and I recently found it again in my stash. The problem I was having on this project is that I didn’t like the medium blue value that I was using. Both of the dark blue and medium blues are Kreinik’s metallics but the medium blue just wasn’t working. Frustration!

The first picture shows the medium metallic.




The second picture shows that I have ripped this out. I picked up several possibilities at my LNS a week or so ago which I’ll be experimenting with.



Stay tuned to see if I can find a solution and finish this project!

Thanks for reading my blog and commenting. I really appreciate you stopping by and I enjoy reading your comments! :-)

Cynthia
Windy Meadow

No comments: