Sunday, May 4, 2008

2007 Completed Projects -- January 12, 2008

Well, I’ve posted my goals for 2008 so I thought I would also post the projects that I completed in 2007.

The Detailed List

2007 Completed Projects

1. Black Eyed Susan’s ANG project for the ANG Silent Auction
Status: Completed!!! Happy Dance!!!

2. Barbara Fox’s “Peace Star”
Status: Completed!!! Happy Dance!!!
I finished this in April of 2007.

3. ANG Baltimore Seminar Name Tag
Status: Completed!!! Happy Dance!!!
I posted detailed information on my August 4, 2007 and July 7, 2007 entries. It came back from the finisher in time for seminar and I loved wearing it at seminar.

4. Heartstrings July Flag, HS5607
Status: Completed!!! Happy Dance!!!
I started this in 2006. You can see Pat’s design on the Artists Collection website at;
http://www.artistscollection.net/Artists_Collection/HeartStrings_Gallery.html

The July flag is actually on this page;
http://www.artistscollection.net/Artists_Collection/Calendar_Bitties.html#6

More pictures soon!

Cynthia
Windy Meadow

Original Comments:

- You go, girl! Can't wait to see more photos!
NC Pat – Needleart Nut

- Congratulations, Cynthia. You did well in 2007!
Jane of Chilly Hollow

- Thanks for the comments!I think I did well in 2007. Especially since I re-designed one of the projects which I think takes longer than deciding how to stitch a painted canvas! :-) I also have several projects which I have not completed but which I did a lot of stitching on in 2007. So I'm hoping to get quite a few done in 2008. We'll see how I do at the mid-year report! :-)More pictures soon!!!

Cynthia
Windy Meadow

Originally Posted: January 12, 2008

No comments: