Thursday, May 15, 2008

I’m a Sunflower -- May 15, 2008



Update: I had problems with my blog the other night which might have been caused by the heavy rain in the area. I've been able to upload the Sunflower picture today and the title and label. Now, on to more posts! :-)


There are different sites that have you answer a bunch of questions and then tell you what you are. This reminds me of those quizes that are in the different magazines! :-)

I asked my daughter if she thought this described me and after she was done laughing she agreed that I was a sunny type of person. I'm not sure if I was complimented or not... Sigh...

"When your friends think smile, they think of you. There is not a day that goes by that you can't find something good about the world and your fellow human."

I had fun with this one and I loved the picture so I thought I would share it with you. If you would like to try this yourself, the link is on the right, just click on the Sunflower. Have fun!

Cynthia
Windy Meadow

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cyn, Thanks for posting to my blog (http://stitchlady.wordpress.com ) It took me awhile to figure out how to approve the comment....this blogging is going to be fun and involve a lot of learning...will keep the brain active. I am posting to your blog as I couln't figure out how to reply from my blog...oh well, I will figure it out. Thanks for the good information.
StitchLady

Love to Stitch 99 said...

Hi Cynthia,

Interesting that we both ended up with the sunflower :-)

I am like you I take all this with a grain of salt and have a good laugh about it.

Pierrette =^..^=