Monday, May 5, 2008

You Make My Day Award -- March 5, 2008


I just found out that Pat “The Needle Art Nut” gave me the “You Make My Day Award”.

Thank you so much Pat!

Pat does a wonderful job of keeping up with her blog and you can see what she is stitching at;

http://360.yahoo.com/needleartnut

I really appreciate the award and I’m happy that you and others are reading my blog!!!

I was inspired to start my blog after seeing several others blogging, especially in the knitting world. This is also a great way to keep up with what the kids are doing now as I didn’t quite see myself creating a Face Book page!

Cynthia
Windy Meadow

Original Comments:

- You are welcome, and we all blog as we can! No requirements to do it every day!
NC Pat – Needleart Nut

- Thank goodness! :-)

CynthiaWindy Meadow

Originally Posted: March 5, 2008

No comments: