Monday, May 5, 2008

North Star Santa – Done!!! -- February 14, 2008


My goal was originally to finish my "North Star Santa" by the end of January, 2008 as he is one of the projects listed on my 2008 Stitching Goals. Unfortunately, I ran out of time due to illness (nothing major) and having to work two Sunday's during January, 2008.

My new goal was to finish "North Star Santa" by Sunday night, February 3, 2008. Well I made it!

I've posted a picture of my completed "North Star Santa" at the top so you can see how great he looks. He’s already been taken off of the stretcher bars and sent off to the finisher.

I'll post a new picture when he comes back from the finishers.

Enjoy!
Cynthia
Windy Meadow

Original Comments:

- Yeah! Happy Dance! Clap,clap,clap! Nice job! I can't wait to see him as the ornament! Aren't these fun to do?
NC Pat – Needleart Nut

- Very cute, Cynthia. Bet it is wonderful when it is finished.
Jane of Chilly Hollow

- I'll definitely post a picture when he comes back from the finisher.Janet's Santa's are a lot of fun to do!I'm working on the "Candy Swirl" Santa now and I hope to have a picture for posting soon. I'm almost done the face and mustache.Thanks guys! :-)

Cynthia
Windy Meadow

Originally Posted: February 14, 2008

No comments: