Sunday, May 4, 2008

I’m Back! -- August 15, 2006

I’m Back!!!

Well the last few weeks have been very busy but I have lots to share!

We spent a lot of time since I last updated having fun with the kids. We had a wonderful time on vacation and we’ve been taking the kids to various camps and then picking them up again...

I was finally ready to start updating the blog to share what I’ve been working on with everyone and we decided to update the computer that’s attached to the Internet. Sigh...

Well that computer was not upgraded but rather replaced and everything is back up and running. Yeah!

By the way, did you notice that I said the computer attached to the Internet? Yes, we do have more than one. Please don’t ask us how many as we do have more computers in the house than we have members of the family… Funny how that happens when both parents are computer professionals!

More info and pictures later...

I’m so excited to share these with you

Cynthia
Windy Meadow

Original Comments:

- Kelly sent me the following note;

"WOOHOO, she is back in action. I want pictures!"

LOL! I've taken lot's and I just need to move them from one computer to the other. More tonight... CynthiaWindy Meadow

Originally Posted: August 15, 2006

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OK, I'll fess up. For two people and three houses we have eight computers (all Macs), two desktop computers in each house and two laptops that travel with us. We probably have several other computers that aren't being used, but might be some day (a Windoze laptop that I bought for $25 to hook up to my computerized Viking sewing machine, an older Mac desktop that my husband is going to hook up to his large Epson printer Real Soon Now, older desktops that we haven't gotten around to recycling...) Maybe they are like wire coat hangers. They multiply when you aren't looking. And we are not going to talk about the bin full of connectors, are we? Need a SCSI connectors?