Sunday, May 4, 2008

Needlepoint Dilemma -- July 15, 2006

Hmmmm....

I have a needlepoint dilemma!

I started my blog to share my works in progress. Unfortunately, every thing that I am working on now is a secret!

I'm working on a project for my daughter for a Christmas present. I don't want to post pictures as you know those teenagers... She'll find it and she'll know what she's getting!

I'm also working on a project for the 2007 Baltimore ANG Seminar. I only have a piece of the overall project and I'm not sure if it's a surprise so I better not say anything about it... I wonder if you guys can tell what it is if I post it as I'm stitching it... We'll have to try that... :-)

Then my next project is a wedding present...

Sheesh what can I work on that I can share with everyone... I'm going to have to think about this one...

Cynthia
Windy Meadow

Originally Posted: July 15, 2006

No comments: