Sunday, May 4, 2008

What Have I Been Up To? -- June 4, 2006


I can’t believe that it’s been almost a month since I last posted! What have I been up to? Well, all of the activities for the end of the school year. The kids will be out next Thursday so things will get quieter! I also had a head cold for the last two weeks… Sigh…

I promised more pictures so I thought I would show you where I’m currently stitching. Now, the house is a mess now that we are finishing the basement (more on that project later). The first picture shows the corner of our dining room where I found some space to setup my table frame. What is on the frame? Well, that’s for a future post… Giggle, giggle, giggle… Since our contractor started three weeks earlier than planned, I didn’t have the time I wanted to organize my stash at least a little so it was dumped into plastic containers. All of the containers that you can see contain my stash. It’s actually not as much as it looks. At least that’s what I keep telling myself! Since I had to dump everything into containers in one afternoon, a lot of it is shopping bags and it’s not organized very well…

The second picture (I'll post a second entry with this picture) is of the containers that I set up several months ago when I thought I would have time to organize my stash! As you can see they are beautifully labeled and artistically stacked!

The intent was to downsize from boxes in picture 1 into organized containers in picture 2. Preferably before the basement finishing project started! Well, who says that things go as planned… Sigh…

This will be my July, 2006 project. Hear that family? Mom is organizing stash in July!!!

Now let’s see if I can keep that resolution!

Cynthia
Windy Meadow

Original Comments:

- I love it!!!! Isn't it amazing how much room those shopping bags need? You will be so organized
when you finish your July project. You MUST show the after picture too. Just think, you will
be able to take all the empty containers and fill them with NEW stash.
Kelly W.

- Hi Kelly,
Yes, it's those shopping bags fault! See my stash isn't as large as we think it is, it's all
air and shopping bags! Sigh... Now I don't have to feel guilty... :-)

As if we need a reason to buy more stash!!! :-) Yes, I will take pictures of organized stash, once
it's done that is!
Cyn

Originally Posted: June 4, 2008

No comments: