Tuesday, November 25, 2008

“Merry” -- November 25, 2008

“Merry” was put in my travel bag in mid-October, 2008. I have all of the kits in this series and I’m enjoying working on them!

“Merry” worked up quickly. As you can see, the cross stitches have been completed. I’ll pick it back up again one evening at home to stitch on all of the beads as beads don’t travel well!



“Frosty” has been put into my travel bag and I’m making great progress so you’ll be seeing him soon!

During my reorganization efforts, I found lot’s of Mill Hill kits that I’ve stitched but that I’ve never finished into ornaments or pins. I’m planning on having a finishing party sometime after the Holiday’s. It’s easier to finish a bunch at one time then to do them individually. :-)

Have fun visiting with “Merry”!

I’ve enjoyed reading the different comments about the Bargello Monthly club. The fun thing with this club is that these are small ornaments. And unlike food they don’t spoil so if you can’t stitch a project during the month it’s released, it’s still good later! And please don’t look in that container over there where I have all of my monthly club canvases/kits. Yes, I’ll get to them! And, no I don’t feel a bit guilty! :-)

If I remember correctly, the kit prices ranged from $6.00 to slightly less than $20.00 per month.

Glad to enable those who have decided to look into the club!

Cynthia
Windy Meadow

3 comments:

Front Range Stitcher said...

Sweet! Can't wait to see more. I like the idea of having finishing party!

Beth in IL said...

I am glad to see Merry is out of the traveling bag. It will be so cute when it is finished. I am also glad that I am not the only one with a Mill Hill bead kit fetish! Have a great Thanksgiving!

NCPat said...

This is cute! It must have been a fun stitch!