Thursday, November 13, 2008

“Moonlight Ghost” -- November 13, 2008

I started Moonlight Ghost in the summer as I was going to stitch him as a travel project. I spend a lot of time waiting for our children at different events and I like to have at least two to three small projects in my tote bag for those moments. I had added Moonlight Ghost to my travel bag but I quickly found out that he was not a good travel project. I’m usually stitching in low light conditions and since he’s stitched on black perforated paper well, this was just not working! :-(


Ghostie was quickly promoted from a travel bag project to a table project. I finally had a chance to pick him back up last week and I was able to quickly finish all of his cross stitches. Beth, I didn’t forget him!

The next time that you see him, he’ll be beaded as doesn’t every ghost need a little bling? :-)

Have fun visiting with Moonlight Ghost!

Cynthia
Windy Meadow

6 comments:

Front Range Stitcher said...

He is really cute Cyn and will be perfect with a little bling!

Beth in IL said...

I love him! I am not "into" Halloween, but he is so darn cute I may have to add him to my stash. How is "Merry" coming along? And I'm jealous that you have the Nutcracker series...It will be on my Christmas list this year.

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Is this one of the Mill Hill perforated paper kits? I can't find them locally but they are darling, especially the Christmas ones.

Napa Needlepoint said...

Cyn --

He's adorable. I can't wait to see him finished.

I'm with you about always having a car project. Got to get a new one in mine.

Keep Stitching,
Janet

Kelly said...

All good ghosts need a little bling. Can't wait to see him all finished.

Kelly

NCPat said...

I add my he is darling!!