Sunday, June 7, 2009

“Halloween Heart” by Sekas & Co. -- June 7, 2009

I started on my Sekas & Co. “Halloween Heart” several weeks ago but I’ve been too busy to share!


"Halloween Heart"
by Sekas & Co.
DMC #5 Perle Cotton, Caron Impressions, Caron Watercolors

As you can see in the first picture that I took back in April I’ve stitched all of the green sections and started on the orange.

I’ve had time to stitch a bit more and I’ll be sharing a new picture with you soon but first I want to share some other progress pictures! :-)

Thanks for stopping by!

Cynthia
Windy Meadow

7 comments:

Love to Stitch 99 said...

Cynthia,

When I saw your little Halloween heart it made me smile. It is so cute :-)

Pierrette =^..^=

Mel said...

So very cute!

Colorado Stitcher said...

I just love Halloween projects. Your heart is very cute - I must check my stashe to see if I have it! You have inspired me to find it. Keep up the good work.

Terri(TerriBoog) said...

Very cute! Love the little monsters!

NCPat said...

Cyn, This is so cute!

Edy said...

Adorable! I've missed you!

Brigitte said...

Such a cute little heart.