Sunday, February 28, 2010

“Fifteen Minutes Stitching a Day (FMSAD) - Successful!!!” -- February 28, 2010”

At the beginning of February, 2010, I set a goal to stitch at least fifteen minutes each day during the month of February. I decided to call this personal challenge the Fifteen Minutes Stitching a Day (FMSAD) project.

I am pleased to report that the FMSAD project was an outstanding success!

In some ways having three major snowstorms during February helped as we had several days off of work and school. On the other hand, we spent a lot of time digging out from all of the snow! :-)

What also helped was that there weren’t that many school and other activities scheduled for this month, so many of our week day nights were free. In addition, I spent a good bit of time stitching while watching the Olympics. I have several finished projects which I’ll be sharing with everyone over the next few days.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and I wanted to let you know that I enjoy reading each and every comment. I think it’s just amazing that my little home here in blog land is visited by people from all over the world! Wow!!!

Cynthia
A Slightly Snowy Windy Meadow

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on meeting your Feb goals!

Yoyo said...

Wow, you got a lot more snow than we did, but if lends to more stitching time that is a good thing (LOL). Glad your FMSAD is working out, it's surprising what you can get done if you really stick to it like that.

Beth in IL said...

Glad you are getting so much finished! Can't wait to see more photos!

NCPat said...

Yippee! More pictures! Glad you are meeting the goals!

Siobhán said...

Good for you on meeting your goals! Everybody needs to take a bit of time for themselves--I'm glad you're doing that. More pics, more pics! :)

Littlebit said...

So glad your goals were met! Must be a great feeling.

Anonymous said...

Cyn:
I just gave you the sunshine award you can check it out on my blog http://coloradostitcher.blogspot.com/2010/03/what-nice-surprise.html

Hope this brings Spring on for good!

Front Range Stitcher said...

Just stopping by to wish a Happy Mother's Day to Windy Meadow's busiest mother, YOU! Hope your day is everythng you wished it to be. Frontrangestitcher, waving from Colorado.

Pam aka Left Handed Stitcher said...

Hello Cynthia,
Looking forward to seeing pics of all your finishes from February.
~LeftyPam

Terri’s workinprogress said...

Fifteen minutes a day seems very reasonable. Reminds me of when I took my project to work and worked on it during coffee break. Only trouble I had was stopping when the break was over!!

Espana said...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely useful for me.

Nicola said...

I am so pleased to find your blog. Thank you for becoming a follower of mine. I am looking forward to sharing by love of needlework and my life next to the sea.

It's a long time since you posted on your blog, have you taken a break with your needlework?

I have enjoyed seeing the projects that you have done earlier.

تاج للخدمات المنزلية said...



شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف منازل بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف منازل بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بيوت بالخبر
شركة تنظيف منازل بالخبر
شركة تنظيف منازل براس تنورة
شركة تنظيف منازل بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف منازل ببقيق
شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
شركة تسليك مجارى بالخبر