I have been doing some stitching which I’ll be sharing with you this week.
The first is I’ve made quite a lot of progress on my Snow Cone Santa. When we last left “Snowy” (December 15, 2008 entry), I had completed his face and was beginning to work on his hat which worked up quickly.
I then moved on to his hat brim and that’s when I decided that I had to change what I was doing. His hat brim, mustache, and pompom are done in very fuzzy fibers. Since I usually like to add two rows of stitching around the outside for finishing, I decided to stop working on the hat brim and start stitching the outside stitching. In this picture you can see that I’ve started adding two to three rows of Splendor around his beard. This will take a while so you won’t see “Snowy” again until some time in February or if things get really hectic… March! :-)
Glad that you stopped by to visit!