Friday, October 10, 2008

“Blog Redesign” -- October 10, 2008

I’ve been spending some time redesigning my blog.

I’ve put a summer picture of Windy Meadow at the top. The leaves are beginning to turn and I’ll put up a new picture once they are bright and colorful.

I’ve also spent some time redoing the lists on the right. I haven’t liked how I originally posted my 2008 projects so after some research and effort I’ve posted a new list using a different format. I think this helps so that you (and me) can see what I’m working on and what I’ve finished. I’ve also added links to the names of the projects so you can see the projects if they are available online. I’ve also added a date stamp on the bottom so that you can see when I last updated the list.

Let me know what you think about the new look! :-)

I plan on adding my completed 2007 projects soon to the lists on the right. This will be more for my benefit so that I can see what I’ve finished! LOL!

Did you notice that I finished another 2008 project? Yep, it’s the “Santa” canvas by Cheryl Schaeffer for Rainbow Gallery. This was the July, 2004 Canvas of the Month Club which was offered by The Stitching Post in Catonsville, Maryland.

I’m also real close (and I mean really close) to finishing the “Peppermint Stripes” stocking by Joan Lohr for Rainbow Gallery. This was the April, 2008 Canvas of the Month Club which was offered by The Stitching Post in Catonsville, Maryland. I’m planning on finishing this project this weekend so I’ll have two new pictures for you!

I was planning on posting some new pictures this past weekend but DD went off to the Renaissance Festival with my camera! I also worked on Sunday so I didn’t have a lot of time to take and post pictures. I’ll have pictures this weekend, especially since I’ll be off on Monday and I plan on spending the whole day stitching as the kids will be at school. Wahoo!!! Mommy play day! :-)

Thanks for stopping by!

Cynthia
Windy Meadow

7 comments:

Front Range Stitcher said...

Hi Cyn! Like the new look and format very much. It's fun to know what you've got in the works. Looking forward to seeing Windy Meadow in the Fall.

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Congratulations, Cindy. This was a lot of work but I think it shows off all you have accomplished very well. Love the new photo of Windy Meadow, too.

Lots of work but so worth it!
Jane/CH

Napa Needlepoint said...

Cyn --

Love it, especially the picture. Oh how I wish I was in Maryland right now!

Keep Stitching,
Janet

NCPat said...

This looks great! Congratulations and I love how you have changed the projects!

Beth in IL said...

Like the new look. Hope to change mine soon too. (Ha!) Have fun on your day off. One bad thing about homeschooling: the kids and I always have the same days off!

Possibilities, Etc. said...

The picture is beautiful - wish I were sitting in the middle of it right now. The blog looks good - very soothing to look at. My grown-up type children are giving me acute stress right now - it's harder when they are out of the play pen, educated, and out on their own. Wreaks havoc on my blog posts LOL

Beth in IL said...

I love your slide show! Great job! Did you finish North Star Santa yourself or did you have it done professionally? He is adorable!