Monday, October 20, 2008

“Blog Redesign & Comments, Questions and Answers” -- October 20, 2008

Thanks for all of the positive comments about the blog redesign! It took quite a while to do but I’m glad it’s done as it will be easier for me to update the sections on the right. I was also able to take a picture of fall at Windy Meadow this past Sunday. The leaves are starting are getting quite colorful! We are going to be having high winds tomorrow into Wednesday so I’m not sure what will be left to turn brighter colors over the next week or so. If it does get more colorful, I’ll take another picture to share with everyone. In the meanwhile, Enjoy Fall at Windy Meadow!

I received several great comments and emails about the Shenandoah Valley Chapter’s “Stitching for the Cure” event which will be held Saturday, November 22, 2008 at the Virginia Quilt Museum in Harrisonburg, VA. Don’t’ forget that even if you can’t attend the event, you can order the pattern and have it sent to you!


I’ve been enjoying reading everyone’s comments on my recent posts so I thought it would be time for another episode of “Comments, Questions, and Answers”!

Helen:
You are making a wonderful contribution by volunteering to be part of a control group for Ovarian Cancer! With the help of you and many others, hopefully they will quickly find a screening test for this awful disease.

Becky:
Please share with us pictures and information about the EGA workshop with Pat Thode in November. I’d love to hear all about it! Will you be stitching
“Gillian” HS2123? I have her in my stash!

Beth:
North Star Santa was finished by a professional finisher through my not so local needlework shop! I usually send my completed items out for finishing as I rather spend the time stitching. Though there are a few things that I will finish myself. Hmmm... I'll have to create a post with some finishing ideas/instructions. :-)

I’ve been able to finish two projects in the last several weeks and I have two more new starts. More info with pictures tomorrow! :-)

I do enjoy reading everyone’s comments! Knowing that you are visiting and commenting on my blog leaves me with a big grin on my face!

Thanks for visiting!

Cynthia
Windy Meadow

1 comment:

Stitchingranny said...

just love your pictures of Windy Meadow