Monday, January 11, 2010

November, 2009's Totally Useless SAL!” -- January 11, 2010

Well I'm a tad bit late but here is the official post for my contribution to the November, 2009 Totally Useless SAL.

These are the orts from the Trick or Treat Heart which have now been placed in Ortessa.


November, 2009
Totally Useless Stitch-a-Long

I do have some orts to share from a project that I finished in December, 2009. But next up will be the finished Trick or Treat Heart!

Hope that you are staying warm and dry in this January, 2010 weather!

Cynthia
Windy Meadow

2 comments:

Yoyo said...

I think I'll have to come up with a "booby-prize" for the "latest entry" (LOL). Looking forward to what these lovely orts actually made.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.