Friday, January 29, 2010

“Finishing” -- January 29, 2010”

I had several questions as to whether or not I would finish the Marquis ornament myself. Nope! LOL!!!

Even though I know how to finish ornaments and have experience finishing ornaments, I rather stitch. Especially since it seems that I’m only spending about 15 minutes each month actually stitching! Sigh…

So I usually send them off to be professionally finished.

I thought things were supposed to slow down when you sent the first child off to college? Not!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to have a picture to share with you soon of my stitching progress.

I appreciate your visits and all of the comments that I have received!

Thank you!

Cynthia
Windy Meadow

4 comments:

Annie Bee said...

I think you have to re organise your life and make some ME time.

Brigitte said...

I also try to make some stitching time every day. I often manage but sometimes I just fall asleep before I can put the needle into the fabric, lol. And finishing is always on the backburner because like you I prefer stitching to finishing.

Siobhán said...

I'm the same--I'd much rather stitch than do finishing!

Beth in IL said...

Rats! I had hoped life would improve when the oldest went to college. Maybe when the youngest goes....