Tuesday, February 2, 2010

“Fifteen Minutes Stitching a Day (FMSAD)” -- February 2, 2010”

Instead of an apple a day, I’ve set a goal to stitch at least fifteen minutes each day. So, I’ve started the Fifteen Minutes Stitching a Day (FMSAD) project for the month of February, 2010!

I’ve checked the calendar and so far it looks like there aren’t gobs and gobs of activities scheduled for this month. Or at least right now there aren’t! But since this is Windy Meadow that could change quickly. :-)

Last night I was able to stitch over 15 minutes, so right now I’m on track.

Think I can keep it up for the next 27? LOL!!!

It's snowing again tonight. They are forecasting 3 - 6 inches. I'm just going to sit here and look at my blog header for a while and remind myself how hot it can get in Windy Meadow. Hopefully that and a cup of soup tonight will help. :-)

Cynthia
Windy Meadow

7 comments:

Littlebit said...

I love your FMSAD idea! I have a friend who was committed to stitching for 15 minutes each and every day..she got so much done just by being consistent. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and especially for your sweet comment. Stay warm...

Front Range Stitcher said...

That works in reverse too, if I ONLY spent 15 minutes a day stitching imagine how clean my house would be. :) I could hire a housekeeper, I suppose, then I could stitch AND have a clean house. No, I'd rather spend the money on stash and live with the dust. :) It will be fun to see what you get accomplished at the end of the month.

Annie Bee said...

I think that is doable and a great goal to set.

Deb said...

That is definitely a doable goal for everyone. And I bet you would be surprised how much can actually get done in that short of time.

Kelly said...

I like your idea of stitching 15 minutes a day. Maybe I will give this a try. I should also give exercise this much attention. I am getting spring fever as well. I am dreaming of sun and warmth!!

Edy said...

Sounds like a plan. Between you and Gay Ann I should finish my wip pile (NOT)!

Siobhán said...

Sounds like a great plan!